Call for Your Initial Consultation (941) 953-2825
A Team You Can Trust…
The Brown & Brown law firm in Bradenton, Florida has over 30 years of combined legal experience.
Faith Z. Brown, Esquire
Family Law | Collaborative Law
Faith has practiced family law since 2005. She is trained in Collaborative Law and is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
Now serving clients from her law firm in Bradenton, Florida, Faith Brown has extensive experience as a civil litigation attorney in the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court. She received her education from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, where she achieved her Juris Doctorate (JD) in the year 2003. Faith also attended Southeastern Louisiana University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Major in English, Minors in Journalism and Technical Writing in 1997.
Faith possesses superb analytical and research skills. She swiftly comprehends the “big picture” by utilizing solid critical-thinking and attention to detail when performing legal research and analysis about multifaceted legal issues. She exercises the ability to reason logically and analytically, as well as, identify, comprehend and analyze complex legal issues and complicated factual details in civil law cases. Faith currently handles all aspects of the firm’s family law matters. She is a contributing Author of “Champions of Collaborative Divorce: An Anthology”, which is currently in publication.
Collaborative Divorce Attorney
- Member of Next Generation Divorce for collaborative divorce professionals since 2015 – Member of the Quarter for all of 2019 and 2020 to date
- Chairman of Manatee County Professional and Organizational Development for Next Generation Divorce since 2018
- Trained in Collaborative Divorce in 2015
- Obtained Advanced Collaborative Divorce Training in 2019 Co-Author of “Champions of Collaborative Divorce: Volume 1 – Tampa Bay: Changing the Way the World Gets Divorced”
Co-Author of Champions of Collaborative Divorce: Volume 1 – Tampa Bay: Changing the Way the World Gets Divorced
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, May 2005
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Member of the United States Supreme Court Bar
- Keiser University Advisory Board member since 2005
Board of Directors of Manatee County Bar Association 2020 to present
- 2019 Chair of the Family Law Section of the Manatee County Bar Association
- 2016 President of the Family Court Professionals Collaborative
- Board member of Family Court Professionals Collaborative since 2015
- Former President of the Manasota East Exchange Club
- 2016 Vice President of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of Sarasota/Manatee
- IACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals) member since 2015
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
A proud member of:
Alvin K Brown, Esq., LL.M, CFE, CCEP, CIPP/US
Investigative Law | Legal & Risk Mitigation
Alvin K. Brown, is a veteran, investigative law attorney serving the State of Florida. He provides legal counseling, investigation, compliance program development, risk mitigation and crisis management services to clients in the legal, business and government sectors.
Alvin K. Brown is an attorney and data protection and privacy consultant with over 20 years of Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) experience working on National Security, Cybersecurity, Data Protection, and Privacy matters. During his career, Alvin has served in operations, management, policy, compliance, and legal positions at the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, Office of Naval Intelligence, U.S Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, and U.S. Special Operations Command Central.
Alvin earned a Juris Doctorate (JD) and Master of Law (LL.M) in International Law from Stetson University College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Interdisciplinary Social Science from the University of South Florida.
The Department of Defense designated Alvin as an Information Warfare Dominance Officer, Intelligence Officer, Counterintelligence Investigator, and Special Operations Intelligence Officer.
Additionally, Alvin holds several private sector certifications, including being a Certified Information Privacy Professional, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Crimes Investigator, and Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional.
Alvin has the following industry-recognized education and certifications:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, April 1998
- Masters of Law (LL.M) in International Law & Business, Stetson University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Florida Crime Prevention Practitioner, Florida Attorney General’s Office
- Board Certified in Security Management, ASIS International (former the American Society of Industrial Security)
- Professional Certified Investigator, ASIS International
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Financial Crimes Investigator, International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators
- Certified Pistol Instructor, National Rifle Association
A Proud Member of:
Brown and Brown is a law firm in Bradenton, Florida serving clients all over the U.S. Faith Z. Brown, Esq. provides service in family law and collaborative divorce. Alvin K. Brown, Esq. specializes in investigative law as well as legal and risk mitigation.
1001 Third Avenue West, Suite 375
Bradenton, FL 34205 US
Phone: (941) 953-2825
Fax: (941) 361-1183
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.