FREE Initial Consultation (941) 953-2825
A Team You Can Trust…
Brown & Brown has over 30 years of combined legal experience.
Faith Z. Brown, Esquire
Family Law | Collaborative Law
Faith has over 11 years experience in family law. She is trained in Collaborative Law and is a VA Accredited Attorney.
She has extensive experience as a civil litigation attorney in the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court. She received her education from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, where she achieved her Juris Doctorate (JD) in the year 2003. Faith also attended Southeastern Louisiana University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Major in English, Minors in Journalism and Technical Writing in 1997.
Faith possess superb analytical and research skills. She swiftly comprehends the “big picture” by utilizing solid critical-thinking and attention to detail when performing legal research and analysis about multifaceted legal issues. She exercises the ability to reason logically and analytically, as well as, identify, comprehend and analyze complex legal issues and complicated factual details in civil law cases. Faith currently handles all aspects of the firm’s family law matters. She is a contributing Author of “Champions of Collaborative Divorce: An Anthology”, which is currently in publication.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, May 2005
- VA Accredited Attorney
- Keiser University Advisory Board member since 2005
- 2016 President of the Family Court Professionals Collaborative
- Board member of Family Court Professionals Collaborative since 2015
- Former President of the Manasota East Exchange Club
- 2016 Vice President of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of Sarasota/Manatee
- IACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals) member since 2015
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
A proud member of:
Alvin K. Brown, Esq., LL.M, CFE, CPP
Investigative Law | Legal & Risk Mitigation
Alvin K. Brown, is a veteran, investigative law attorney serving the State of Florida. He provides legal counseling, investigation, compliance program development, risk mitigation and crisis management services to clients in the legal, business and government sectors.
Alvin’s focus is on providing legal counseling services in the areas of corporate, homeland and national security, and conducting discreet internal investigations on sensitive matters to include corruption, white-collar crime, EEO complaints and other violations of law and organizational policies. Alvin began his career as an Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County following graduation from Stetson University College of Law. He subsequently earned a commission in the U.S. Navy Reserve and became an intelligence officer earning qualifications in intelligence analysis, intelligence collection, counterintelligence, and information warfare dominance. Alvin has combined his legal training and experience with his qualifications in investigation, intelligence and security operations to assist other attorneys on negligent security, information security and privacy cases. Alvin has traveled to Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia to provide security training and consulting services to corporations and governments agencies, and to investigate insider theft and corruption in various organizations.
Alvin has the following industry recognized education and certifications:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, April 1998
- Masters of Law (LL.M) in International Law & Business, Stetson University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Florida Crime Prevention Practitioner, Florida Attorney General’s Office
- Board Certified in Security Management, ASIS International (former the American Society of Industrial Security)
- Professional Certified Investigator, ASIS International
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Financial Crimes Investigator, International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators
- Certified Pistol Instructor, National Rifle Association
A Proud Member of: